Strategy and business development
DO YOU NEED AN ADVISOR TO STRENGTHEN YOUR DEVELOPMENT?
Do you get to ask the necessary critical questions about the company and its growth opportunities?
Some of the questions may be answered in your strategic plan but need to be executed. If not, we help you both with the strategy plan and the execution from there.
Together, we focus sharply on your growth opportunities, identify the efforts that create the most value for your company, and help execute. Our focus is the business, the customers and your employees.
As consultants in strategy and business development, we manage to both stay up in the helicopter and dive into the tactical aspects of operations. With the right tools and analysis as well as our strong network, we strengthen your strategy, pipeline and development.
We solve your bottlenecks with a strategic mindset, strong commercial understanding, analytical approach and high drive.
AS YOUR SAVINGS PARTNER in strategy and business development, WE CAN HELP WITH:
- Business model: Uncovering the company’s current design
- Growth strategy: Identification and analysis of growth opportunities nationally and internationally
- Strategy and business plans for selected growth opportunities
- Strategy for digitization / automation of internal processes and market-oriented activities (read more here)
- Market demographics, -needs and -development
- Competitive situation: Where is the market, customers and competitors
- Target group selection and positioning
Organizational and value system analysis
- Analysis of the company’s organizational design
- Analysis of the company’s resources, competencies and activities
- Analysis of the company’s alliances and value system
Sales and marketing analysis
- Analysis of the company’s marketing and sales organization and channels
- Identification and analysis of relevant marketing and sales activities and their interaction
- Identification and analysis of offline and online marketing as well as digital presence (read more here)
latest types of tasks
- Development of a new optimized digital strategy for the diagnostics company PentaBase | CUSTOMER CASE – PENTABASE GETS DIGITAL STRATEGY WITH DIGIFINDER
- Business plan, pitch decks and capital raising strategy for SweetNorth , a confectionery manufacturer. CUSTOMER CASE | SWEETNORTH / ÆRLI’s STRATEGY AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Design and facilitation of the workshop in collaboration with the project’s alliance partners, to ensure good progress and a prioritized action plan towards the launch of the innovative DOT ceiling system. CUSTOMER CASE | ALLIANCE WORKSHOP
- Construction and implementation of importer and distributor of medical equipment and health services
- Development plan with concrete recommendations for organizational development as well as identification of prioritized growth opportunities for the manufacturer of ceilings.
We also offer
What is business development?
Hans Eibe has published the first English-language textbook on business development “Business Development: a Market Oriented Perspective”
THE TYPICAL QUESTIONS
The daily management and corporate management typically have a number of critical questions for the company or its growth opportunities that may be answered or unanswered. Here is a couple of examples:
- Where are we and the market right now?
- Where are we going?
- Do we need to optimize internal processes or initiate new growth opportunities?
- What is realistically achievable and in what order?
- What can we do by ourself?
- What should be solved by others and who should we choose?
- Who are our (profitable) customers?
- What do we deliver of value to them?
- How do we reach them?
- What can be digitized / automated? (read more here)
- …and so on
Some of the questions may be answered in your strategy plan, but needs to be executed. If not, we start with your strategy plan and work from there.
call or write to us for questions or a good deal
We can be reached on cellular +45 4290 1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org