Kunderejsen / Customer Journey Mapping in Danish
EIBE CONSULTING has made Kunderejsen – a free Danish version of Customer Journey Mapping (CJM) , so you can start identifying relevant efforts that can improve your business. It can be printed in A4, A3 and A0 as required.
A mapping of the customer journey can, as in our example, consist of the following points: Persona, context, what the persona wants to have solved, stage/phase, persona’s touch surfaces, who delivers the service/product and our opportunities and barriers.
- Persona: What is my customer like?
- Context: What actions does the customer take? What is happening around the customer?
- What does the customer want solved: What challenges and problems does the customer have that need to be solved?
- Stage/phase: Where in the process is the customer?
- The customer’s touch points: Where is the customer searching? Where does the customer meet your company?
- Who delivers service/product: Us, partners, markets, digital platforms
- Opportunities and barriers: What opportunities and barriers are there for your company and what can you do?
BACKGROUND for the customer journey
One of the reasons why we originally created the free Danish version of the Customer Journey Map was that it was not available in Danish and that we had recurring challenges with effectively using Business Model Canvas (BMC). Especially with customers and networks who missed out
- competences in and understanding of marketing and customer orientation and/or
- skills in analyzing and integrating the sub-elements of BMC meaningfully.
More active customer insight has been an excellent facilitator for integrating the sub-elements on the customer side (the right) in BMC.
Just take advantage of our Customer Journey Map and keep us informed about your experiences.
“It often helps to stand in the customer’s shoes to understand how our activities come together and work together.
EIBE CONSULTING uses the Customer Journey Map to facilitate further understanding of the customer’s situation – from the sales process to digital interaction”
EXAMPLES OF SERVICES
- Business model: Uncovering the company’s current design
- Growth strategy: Identification and analysis of growth opportunities nationally and internationally
- Strategy and business plans for selected growth opportunities
- Strategy for digitization/automation of internal processes and market-oriented activities (read more here )
- Market demographics, needs and developments
- Competitive situation: Where does the market, customers and competitors stand
- Target group selection and positioning
Organizational and value system analysis
- Analysis of the company’s organizational design
- Analysis of the company’s resources, competencies and activities
- Analysis of the company’s alliances and value system
Sales and marketing analyses
- Analysis of the company’s marketing and sales organization and channels
- Identification and analysis of relevant marketing and sales activities and their interaction
- Identification and analysis of offline and online marketing as well as digital presence (read more here )
More of our tools
DIGIfinder™ by EIBE CONSULTING
With DIGIfinder™ , we uncover your slow and cumbersome workflows and find the digital tools that increase your organizational efficiency.
COMMfinder™ by EIBE CONSULTING
With COMMfinder™, we uncover and convert your company’s DNA so that it is simple and understandable for your target groups.
Call or write to us for questions or the good offer
We can be reached on mobile +45 4290 1800 or email@example.com