EIBE MGMT SOLUTIONS
We know that your challenges are specific to your company. For this reason, we do not have a ‘one size fits all’ approach to any solutions.
Yes, we do have a structure and strong methodological approach to facilitate your growth. This is our calling card.
The following presents an excerpt of recent solutions
Doing a feasibility study for a substantial opportunity with many stakeholders
- Feasibility study
- Business model og -plan
- Coordination of stakeholders
- Organisation design from scratch
The customer was an organization with the need of
- special business development experience within natural sciences
- a business plan as foundation for a feasibility study to determine a Go or No-Go for the next phases of the opportunity.
Given the many stakeholders a serie of formal meetings was held to establish a common vision and align expectations – with several constructive reiterations.
The development of the vision and corporate governance facilitated the focus on, first, exploring the structural and competitive environment, and second, the design of an organization that can succeed in the current and future environment.
Conclusion The Go / No-Go decision on the project is currently pending.
Preparation of investor material
- Investor material
- Business Model and -Plan
- Ongoing dialogue with CEO
The customer was a biotech firm with the need of a
- strategic reorientation of their current activities and
- new associated business model and a business plan for a new round of investment.
On the basis of several formal and informal dialogues with the CEO and analyses of existing activity and documentation, a new and more focused strategy was identified.
This provided the foundation for setting up a new business model and an associated business plan documenting the financial viability of the new strategic direction.
Conclusion The new strategy, business model and business plan were approved by the Board. The customer raised venture kapital on the business plan.
Coaching of CEO for a Board meeting
- Advise and coaching
The customer was a CEO in a hightech firm in need of
- alignment with the lingo and focus of a professional board
- a report and presentation that conveyed the ‘good and viable’ business.
Based on an informal coffee meeting, where we inquired about current activities, recent developments among customers and the organization, and views on the future (mega trends), an entirely new and sound ‘story’ was developed. For example with less technical lingo and details, random tactical opinions, etc.
Conclusion The CEO had a much more constructive and effective Board meeting with a better atmosphere and fewer ‘sources of irritation’.