Your company has a strategy and a business model now. The question is whether you are aware of what they are and whether they are up-to-date and effective enough?
With STRATfinder™, we uncover your strategy and business model and come up with proposals for strategic, business or operational optimization measures.
We ask the classic questions, but with updated tools and insight, so you get effective and proper sparring at eye level.
STRATfinder™ is a tool developed on the basis of the best from MBA courses, Masterclasses and accelerator programs, as well as practical strategy and business development of companies.
Examples of services
- Business model: Uncovering the company’s current design
- Growth strategy: Identification and analysis of growth opportunities nationally and internationally
- Strategy and business plans for selected growth opportunities
- Strategy for digitization/automation of internal processes and market-oriented activities (read more here )
- Market demographics, needs and developments
- Competitive situation: Where does the market, customers and competitors stand
- Target group selection and positioning
Organizational and value system analysis
- Analysis of the company’s organizational design
- Analysis of the company’s resources, competencies and activities
- Analysis of the company’s alliances and value system
Sales and marketing analyses
- Analysis of the company’s marketing and sales organization and channels
- Identification and analysis of relevant marketing and sales activities and their interaction
- Identification and analysis of offline and online marketing as well as digital presence (read more here )
More of our tools
DIGIfinder™ by EIBE CONSULTING
With DIGIfinder™ , we uncover your slow and cumbersome workflows and find the digital tools that increase your organizational efficiency.
COMMfinder™ by EIBE CONSULTING
With COMMfinder™, we uncover and convert your company’s DNA so that it is simple and understandable for your target groups.
KUNDEREJSEN / CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAPPING IN DANISH
With the Customer Journey (CJM) you can start identifying relevant efforts that can improve your business from the customer’s point of view. The poster can be printed in A4, A3 and A0 as required.
“. ..it says in our strategic plan that we have to — insert your new activity — , but we don’t really get started on it.
EIBE CONSULTING provides the extra resource that puts the activity on the agenda and executes the desired change”
Call or write to us for questions or the good offer
We can be reached on mobile +45 4290 1800 or email@example.com